With you in mind from start to finish...
Privacy & Terms
What personal information do we collect?
Personal Data is data that identifies you as an individual or relates to an identifiable individual such as your name, address, email address or other information you provide to us when booking our services.
We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
To provide services to you - we use this data only for normal operating procedures and will not sell or publicly release this information.
Administrative notices - we use your email address, your mailing address, and phone number to contact you regarding administrative notices, offers, and communications relevant to your use of the site.
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
While creating, maintaining, using, or disseminating personal information we will take reasonable and appropriate measures to protect it from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction taking into due account the risks involved in the processing and the nature of the personal data. Xtreme Relocation cannot and does not guarantee absolute protection, and assumes no liability for any disclosure or loss of data in any case, especially due to transmission errors, unauthorized or bad actions of third parties such as hackers, or through no fault of ours. We cannot guarantee or promise that your personally identifiable information or private communications will remain private. For example, hackers or third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications on our Site.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
When do we collect the infomration?
Why do we collect your information?
What do we do with your information?
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for choosing and trusting Xtreme Relocation for your car shipping and/or moving services. By using our services, you and the person or entity you represent accept all of the terms and conditions of service (“TERMS”) stated herein. In the event of a conflict between these TERMS and those in any other document, including a motor carrier bill of lading, tariff or service guide, or any other documents, these TERMS will supersede and control as between you and Montway. These TERMS cannot be modified by anyone except for Montway.
Xtreme Relocation is a fully licensed and bonded broker company registered with the USDOT and FMCSA with MC number 971725 and DOT number 2892603. This agreement is solely between the customer and his/her or its duly authorized agents, (hereinafter referred to as “Customer” or “Client”), and Xtreme Relocation (hereinafter referred to as “XR”).
Contract Terms and Liability Disclaimer
1. Client understands that by providing pickup and delivery addresses of vehicle(s) and/or credit card details is hiring the services of XR, a federally licensed and bonded relocation brokerage (MC# 971725), to arrange the shipment of Client’s vehicle(s) and/or HHG with a federally licensed and insured Contract Carrier (hereinafter referred to as ‘Carrier’). Furthermore, the Client has thoroughly read and completely understands this agreement and will abide by these terms and conditions.
2. The client must be a registered legal owner of the vehicle(s) and have the authority to enter into this Agreement or has been duly authorized by the legal owner of the vehicle(s) to enter into this Agreement.
3. XR agrees to provide a reliable and insured carrier to transport vehicle(s) as promptly as possible in conformance with Client’s instructions but cannot guarantee pickup and/or delivery on a specific date or time. The client may request pickup dates but understands that while XR will do all that can be done to meet Client’s requests, due to the nature of the industry, such dates can only be requested and not guaranteed. Once a carrier is assigned to transport vehicle(s) and/or HHG, the Client will be given the projected dates of pickup and delivery as well as the Carrier name and direct phone number. Any dates given by XR are Carrier’s computations only and are provided solely to assist the Client and Carrier in the arrangement of their schedules. Dates provided for pick up or delivery are never guaranteed, as certain conditions can alter a Carrier’s schedule ( i.e. weather and road conditions, scheduling or mechanical issues, a late customer, etc. ). As such, the Client may never hold XR liable for costs incurred as the result of any delays, including (but not limited to) any car rental fees or accommodation fees for Client. Also, the Client understands and agrees to make themselves and/or Client’s designated agent(s) (hereinafter referred to as “Agent”) available at all times necessary through phone, email, or fax numbers provided to XR for any relocation-related issues until delivery of the vehicle/HHG. XR nor Carrier give no guarantees regarding pickup or delivery times and dates. XR/Carrier shall not be held responsible for loss or damages occasioned by delays of any kind or for any reason. XR/Carrier shall not be held liable for the failure of mechanical or operating parts of the Customer’s vehicle.
4. The total price for transportation/moving services is factored using numerous pieces of information including (but not limited to) the size and/or weight of the vehicle(s)/HHR. Misrepresentation to XR of the vehicle(s)/HHG size, weight, and/or any modifications may result in additional fees and/or cancellation of the order. Modifications include (but are not limited to): Vehicles: extended cab, crew cab, long bed, diesel, 4×4, dually, side steps, flip-top conversion vans, extended length cargo vans, oversized (non-stock) tires and/or rims, lift kits, roof /ladder racks, lowered, ground effects, spoilers, fog lights, toolboxes, etc.HHG: additional items, bulky items, piano, pool table, heavy items, special carpentry, etc. Deposits are never refunded in orders canceled due to misrepresentation of the vehicle(s)/HHG. Any additional charges due to misrepresentation of weight, modifications, or conditions must be solved directly with the Carrier. The client understands that the Estimated Rate contract reflects the estimated cost and is a subject for driver confirmation. In case any alternative offers are received from the carriers they will be passed to the client for his consideration. The customer has the right to accept or reject any offer. The client agrees not to hold XR liable for any rate differences between Estimate Rate and Final Rate. The client agrees to hold XR free of all liability and responsibility arising from issues related to misrepresentation of weight; modification or conditions as well as Carrier malfunction.
5. Prices are subject to change due to the fluctuations in the relocation market. If there are any changes to the original agreement, XR will inform the client prior to assigning a carrier, for final confirmation. The customer agrees not to hold XR responsible for rate change or any losses related.
6. To make the reservation a deposit (refundable) is due, the deposit is deducted from the total of the order, Client agrees not to hold XR liable for any delays, damages, or not proper service provided by the Carrier. Any service fees or deposits unpaid by the time of delivery will be added to the remaining balance and either collected by Carrier on delivery or charged on the credit card provided in this agreement before the vehicle(s) will be released at delivery. Client agrees not to hold XR liable for Carrier’s inability to deliver vehicle (vehicles), or for any damages. The client agrees and understands that such cases should be solved between the Carrier and The Client directly. The client bears full responsibility to do its due diligence related to the Carrier, Carrier’s insurance, and the ability to provide necessary services. In the event, Client is not satisfied he shall notify XR, and XR is obligated to find a new Carrier. Any delay due to the change of Carrier by the Client shall be the sole responsibility of the Client and XR shall not be liable for any costs incurred.
7. Vehicle(s) is (are) considered in operational condition and must be able to be driven onto and from Carrier’s truck under the vehicle’s own power at all times during shipment unless clearly noted on Client’s order as non-running or inoperable(INOP). INOP vehicles must roll, steer, and brake. If the vehicle does not meet all three of these conditions, additional fees may apply. Vehicles that become non-operational during shipment, for any reason, will be subject to an additional, industry-standard, non-operational fee of One Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($150.00). If the vehicle is INOP and Carrier cannot physically reach the pickup or delivery location, a local tow truck may be used to assist in the service at the expense of the Client. Also, any Client shipping INOP vehicle(s) may be required to help load or unload at Carrier’s discretion. All vehicles regardless of its condition must have a key.
HHG: Stairs, elevator, long carry, shuttle, etc: The first flight of stairs by law will be free at pick up and destination. Each additional flight is $75 per flight (unless otherwise disclosed), the number of stairs per flight is 8-steps. Elevator - by the law there will be one time charge of $75 for the elevator at the origin and destination place (unless otherwise disclosed). Long carry - by law the first 75 FT will be free. Each additional 50FT there will be $75 per 50 FT. The use of a shuttle will take place if there is no access what so ever for the truck to pick up or delivery. The price is determined based on the volume of your shipment as well as the rental of a smaller truck to shuttle the household goods from one location to another. Please note, if you choose to have FVP, there is a $250.00 onetime fee for processing
8. The client agrees and understands that vehicle(s) must be free of cargo as the car Carrier is not licensed or insured to handle the transportation of “Household Goods”. Damage to, loss of, or fines issued to Carrier resulting from any unauthorized cargo present in the vehicle during shipment are the sole responsibility of Client. In addition, the Client must prepare a vehicle for transport by providing all keys, disarming and providing necessary remotes for any alarm systems, removing tags, plates, and easy passes, and removing or retracting all antennas, loose items and/or protruding accessories from the vehicle. No electronic equipment, valuables, plants, live pets, alcohol, drugs, or firearms may be left in the vehicle. XR and Carrier may not be held responsible for any damage to, loss of, or damage caused by items left in the Client’s vehicle during transport. Carrier may silence the alarm by any means.
9. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that vehicle(s) / HHG is(are) ready to be released to the chosen Carrier by the projected pickup date provided by the Client at the time of order placement. Failure to release vehicle(s)/HHG for any reason (including but not limited to: storage, auction, port, towing, mechanical, purchase fees, scheduling or personal issues, closing, etc. ) may result in cancellation and/or a ‘Dry Run’ fee. The standard fee for ‘Dry-Run’ is Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250.00) for car transportation and Five hundred FIfty Dollars ($550) for HHG. The client may elect to reschedule a new Carrier through XR (additional fees apply). All deposits are final and non-refundable.
10. The customer agrees that XR has the right to reject (cancel) any order for any reason at any time.
11. Carrier will be in touch with Client or Agent by phone at the numbers provided by the Client in order to schedule an appointment for pickup and delivery of vehicle(s) / HHG. It is the Client’s sole responsibility to verify that all contact phone numbers and email addresses are given to XR, and consequently, Carrier is correct. In the event Client or Agent is unable to meet Carrier at the appointed time for delivery and/or make payment of balance due, vehicle(s)/HHG may be stored at a facility chosen by Carrier at Client’s expense. XR will not be held responsible for any storage fees.
12. Payments for the balance due to Car Carrier (COD) must be made on or before delivery of vehicle(s) unless payment on pick-up (COP) is prearranged or payment was made in full to XR at the time of order placement (Full-Payment), Payment for the balance due to HHG - after the deposit (usually the deposit is 20% from total estimate), half of the balance is due upon the pickup of the items and the remaining half is due on or before the delivery of the HHG. All COD payments must be made directly to Carrier in the form of cash, cashier’s check, or money order payable to Carrier’s company name, money wire, Zelle ONLY. In the event the client decides to make a full payment with a credit card, the order will be subject to a 3-5% service charge.
13.XR will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities. For Hawaiian / Alaskan / Puerto Rican transports, payment for the sea portion MUST be issued by the client BEFORE vehicle arrives at the port. Once an order is received, a booking number will be provided to the client with instructions for issuing payment. Failure to do so may cause delays and /or additional storage fees.
14. This contract is subject to all the terms and conditions of Carrier’s straight bill of lading and any liability exclusions therein. XR has no responsibility or liability for any damage to a vehicle(s)/HHG and/or the contents of said vehicle(s) during transport or at any other time. Client or Agent should under no circumstances release or receive vehicle(s)/HHG from Carrier without an inspection report (Bill of Lading/BOL) as well as inventory list signed for HHG regardless of the time of day or weather conditions. Carrier and Client, or Agent, are required to verify, sign, and obtain a copy of both pickup and delivery inspection reports. Failure to do so may result in the Client’s inability to file a damage claim. It’s the Client’s responsibility to mark mileage on odometer during pickup procedures. Any changes on odometer must be reflected on the Bill of Lading and signed by the Carrier on delivery location. Carrier’s insurance/liability will ONLY process claims for damages due to Carrier’s own negligence. Damage must be reported to XR within 24 hours of delivery and clearly listed on the BOL and signed by Carrier’s driver, with no exceptions. In the event there is damage during transport, Client (or designated Agent) must note those damages on the final inspection report (BOL for vehicle and HHG and inventory list for hHG), pay the remaining balance stated in this agreement (all monies owed for transport must be paid) and then contact Carrier’s head office as well as Carrier’s insurance company. The client will have to submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of the said vehicle directly to the designated carrier and his insurance company for any resolution to be initiated. Failure to note any damage on the final inspection report releases the Carrier of any liability and could result in the inability to process a damage claim. The client agrees that XR is not liable for any property damage claims to the Client’s vehicle and that his, her, or its sole remedy is against the Carrier. The client agrees and understands that XR is a registered transportation and property broker and is acting solely in the capacity of a broker. The client allows XR to contract with other licensed and insured Motor Carrier(s) and moving companies/teams, (hereinafter referred to as “Carrier”), to transport the vehicle(s) described in this shipping order. XR and Carrier reserve the right to use multiple modes of transportation, including but not limited to truck, rail, and ship.
The client further agrees and understands that XR sole responsibility in the transaction between the client and XR is to procure a carrier for shipment of the client’s property. The client understands that XR never takes possession of, transports, or delivers the Client’s property.
The client agrees and understands that all claims for damage to property arising out or occurring during the taking possession of, transporting, or delivery of Client’s property falls under the Carmack Amendment if the transport is interstate.
As outlined in Section 10761 of the Interstate Commerce Act (49 USC 10761) the payment of freight charges may not be postponed due to alleged loss or damage. These charges should be paid in full and the portion applicable to the lost or damaged item should be included in the freight claim.
The following items are important to remember:
a) Claims and payment of freight charges are two entirely different transactions.
b) ICC regulations prohibit withholding the payment of freight bills due to a pending claim. (Administrative Ruling No. 128)
c) Without payment of the freight charges, payment for transportation has not been made. A valid claim will not be paid until freight charges are made.
15. Carrier accepts the responsibility of vehicle/HHG after pre-inspection is done and the Bill of Lading is signed by the Client. Carrier responsibility will end when the vehicle/HHG is delivered and the Client signs the final Bill of Lading inspection.
16. The client agrees and understands that vehicle/HHG is supposed to be released only to the assigned by XR Carrier. In case the Client releases the vehicle/HHG to the Carrier that was not assigned by XR, XR will not be held liable. It’s the Client’s responsibility to check MC number or company name of the Carrier on pickup location and make sure it’s the same as in confirmation email sent by XR.
17. Neither XR nor Carrier can be held responsible for damages caused by vandalism, acts of God (hail, fire, sandstorms, flooding, snow, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. ), objects flying from the road or objects falling from the sky during transport.
18. Client shall, in their absence, designate a person to act as their agent at the point of pickup and/or delivery if for any reason they are unavailable.
19. All Carriers selected by XR must maintain the required insurance/liability to protect the Client’s vehicle(s)/HHG during transport. Once vehicle(s)/HHG has been dispatched to the selected Carrier, XR will email Client a copy any and all pertinent contact information for Carrier. Copies of Carrier’s direct bill of lading must be obtained from the Carrier’s driver and/or Carrier’s office at the phone numbers provided. XR grants its clients the right and ability to refuse the service of the selected Carrier based on this or any other information and to request to be set up with a different Carrier by XR. Refusal of Carrier must be done at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled pick up and will result in a $75 rescheduling fee that will be charged in addition to the deposit on the credit card provided.
20. In the event that Carrier is unable to safely access the pickup or delivery addresses given by Client (due to, but not limited to entrance restrictions, low hanging branches, and/or narrow streets), for vehicles: Client agrees to meet Carrier at a nearby location in order for Carrier to safely perform his service, for HHG: Client agrees to use a shuttle service of a smaller truck at Client's expense, use of a shuttle is usually Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($350). The inability to meet Carrier at pick up and/or delivery may result in additional fees.
21. Client warrants that he/she will pay the full transportation/HHG price due to XR /Carrier in full and will not try to offset any dispute for damage claims and/or delays etc. from freight (transport) charges. It is the Client’s responsibility to provide payment when Carrier arrives- unless the balance has been pre-paid in full. The client agrees that if the payment cannot be made, the vehicle/HHG will be stored, at Client’s expense, until Client pays in full all transport charges. Should the Client be unable to accept delivery for any reason, the vehicle/HHG will be placed in storage. Any and all storage and re-delivery charges will be the responsibility of the Client.
22. The client understands that the vehicle(s) will be driven onto and off the truck at the driver’s discretion. Carrier is authorized to operate and transport the Client’s motor vehicle between its pickup location and the destination set forth on the shipping order and Bill of Lading.
23. XR asks for set amount of days to assign a carrier depending on the specific ordered services (standard up to ten (10) business days, expedite up to 5 business days, rush up to 3 business days) starting at the first available date provided by Client (applies only to standard stock Cars, SUV, Pickup Trucks, and Motorcycles) to assign a carrier to a Client’s load. If XR fails to pick up the Client’s vehicle within the agreed time frame from the first available date Client can opt-out of this agreement with no penalties and is entitle to a refund.
24. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless XR from any and all actual or alleged claims, demands, causes of action, liability, loss, damage and/or injury (to property or persons, including without limitation wrongful death), whether brought by an individual or other entity, imposed by a court of law or by administrative action of any federal state or local agency, arising out of or incident to any acts, omissions, negligence, or willful misconduct of XR, or the Carrier, its personnel, employees, agents, or contractors in connection with or arising out of XR or the Carrier’s actions. The indemnification includes, without limitation, the payment of all penalties, fines, judgments, awards, attorney’s fees, and related costs or expenses, and any reimbursements to XR for all legal expenses and costs incurred by it.
25. The client agrees and understands that these terms and conditions are the only contracts between Client and XR. This document is binding as it supersedes any and all verbal or written communications, and as such may not be changed or altered by XR, Client, or Agent. XR reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without previous notice.
26. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. The parties further agree that any legal action arising out of this agreement must be filed in a court of jurisdiction within Hillsborough County, Florida and that XR liability is limited to the amount of XR service fee only. The client hereby submits to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any right to jurisdiction in any other location.
27. XR and/or its agents shall never be responsible for such force majeure events: – Damage not clearly noted on the Bill of Lading (inspection report), regardless of the time of day or weather conditions. -Damage to the undercarriage, suspension, brakes, alignment, tuning, exhaust system, electrical system, electronics, prepacked items or battery as no evaluation or inspection of the previous condition of such parts is performed before pick up. -Damage to antennas (XR strongly suggests retracting or removing of any and all antennas). -Damage to or loss of personal items or non-stock equipment including (but not limited to) audio and/or video systems, GPS equipment, tracking devices, phones, and power windows/mirrors. -Fines due to personal items inside the vehicle(s). -Damage caused by objects flying from the road (rock chips, windshields, etc. ). -Damage to cloth or vinyl roofs older than 2 years. -Damage caused by leaking fluids during transport, such as motor oil, transmission fluid, battery acid, coolant, antifreeze fluid, power steering fluid. -Damage to driveways, buildings, walls, doors, gates, garages, yards, trees, plants, sidewalks, fences, awnings mailboxes or nearby vehicles. -Damage caused by Acts of God (hail, fire, sandstorms, flooding, snow, tornadoes, earthquakes, hurricanes, etc. ). – Damage caused by acts of a public enemy, acts of terrorism, riots, strikes, labor disputes, fires, explosions, floods, acts or orders of civil or military authorities, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the party declaring the force majeure events. – Clients should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. If the vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider.
28. By either submitting your order online, sending us your order by fax, phone or by email, XR understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on XR web site(www.xtremerelocation.com).
Cancellation & Refund Policy
As a condition of this contract is that at the event that you, the customer, should decide to cancel the order, said cancellation must be done in writing (email or regular mail only, a text is not a valid cancellation request). If said cancellation notification is not sent, the cancellation of the order will not be processed until such is received. Should you, the customer, decide to cancel the reserved order and Xtreme Relocation LLC has failed to assign a carrier to the customer's order, then the deposit made for said order would be considered refundable. Please be advised that a 20% cancellation fee applies to all orders to cover any fees incurred for said order.
At the event that the cancellation is made and falls within one of the below categories, the deposit for said order would be considered non-refundable:
1. In case the cancellation was made less than 72 business hours before the first available date for pick up or within the contracted dates for the agreed shipping service.
2. If a carrier was assigned, can occur anytime once the order was placed with Xtreme Relocation LLC.
3. Any refusal of allowing Xtreme Relocation LLC and/or the agent to provide said service.
4. Any vehicle that is not prepared for pick up on the scheduled date and/or the customer is unable to be reached by the driver in a timely manner.
5. Any orders made that are considered last minute (if you, the customer made a reservation, and the first available day for pick up is less the 72 business hours from the time of the said reservation).
6. If the vehicle is in a different condition than described by you, the customer, upon reservation or if the vehicle is modified in any way other than stated in the contract (modification include, but not limited to violation of height restriction of 7, modified in any way that alters the length, width, weight or ground clearance of the vehicle, if nothing is noted on the 'vehicles' table above, the car is considered as 'manufactory stock')
7. If the vehicle is not accessible to the carrier and the customer is unwilling or unable to move the vehicle to a proper loading area.
8. If multi-vehicle / multi-order discount applied to order, deposit for one vehicle/offer will be considered automatically non-refundable in case of any cancellation for any reason, or if the customer proceeds with shipping only one vehicle/order.
9. If said cancellation is due to offers given.